Because of the different district’s we cater to and high schools we offer, there are 3 applications, but the 8th grade applicant complete’s ONLY 1!
- Student’s who attend one of our (DPS) middle schools received a link in their email on Friday, January 24th. They have until March 1st to complete.
- Work in Progress – Application for all 3 high schools. You must reside within the Dearborn District (Your home public high school would be Dearborn High, Edsel Ford, Fordson)-Beside application, send current report card.
- Application is here for Early College & Pre Education (NOT MFG) (you live outside of the Dearborn District, but within Wayne County. Beside application, send current report card. (https://forms.gle/a5L6zu2pRUhs2rjz5)
Accepting applications for
- Henry Ford Early College High School – health (open to Wayne County), for incoming 9th (54 students) & 10th grade (based on availability) Students go to HFHS hospital.
- Advanced Manufacturing High School – trades / pre-engineering / computers (open to Dearborn residents) for incoming 9th (54 students) & 10th grade (based on availability) Students do rotations at HFC.
- School of Education – educators / teachers (open to Wayne County) for incoming 9th (54 students) & 10th grade (based on availability) Student’s mentor with DPS teachers within the district.
These are NOT programs, these are high schools.
Students are not eligible to apply for more than one high schools.
For students who are not selected to join one of our schools, please refer to the tab Collegiate Academy. This is a program through the Dearborn Public Schools High School, Dearborn High, Edsel Ford, Fordson which you MUST attend for the entire 10th grade year.
Please check back for more information.